1. The customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the copyright to photos, designs and tattoos.
3. The Tattooing of Minors Act 1969 makes it illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo.
Parental consent is not accepted.
4. Proof of age is required in the form of any picture ID such as student card or driving licence.
5. If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or we suspect that you are, your tattoo will be refused.
You will be asked to leave and your deposit will not be refunded.
6. Prices in the studio are set individually. The price depends on the size of the tattoo and details.
For large tattoos the price is based on the number of all-day sessions needed to make them.
7. The customer is required to pay a deposit - 40% of the full amount to book an appointment.
The deposit can be paid in person in the studio or by bank transfer. Otherwise the appointment will not be booked. When making a bank transfer, please provide: name of the artist, date and time of the appointment.The final price of the tattoo includes the previously paid deposit.
Payment of the deposit is the acceptance of the terms and conditions.
8. The customer has the right to change the date of the session 2 days before the date of the appointment.You will lost your deposit If you do not come for the appointment or you do not let us know 2 days before your session. A customer who booked an appointment and has paid the deposit, but has not come (without prior notice) is obliged to pay the deposit again if he wants to make an appointment.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
9. In the case of cancellation an appointment (at least 2 days before booked session),
it's possible to use the deposit later - up to one year.
10. Vouchers are valid one year from the date of purchase.
11. The customer is allowed to be 15 minutes late.
After this time, the appointment will be cancelled.
12. We make designs based on materials and pictures sent by the customer.
We prepare projects about 3 days before the session date.
13. The Studio is not responsible for non-compliance with the rules of care during the healing process of the tattoo. Corrections due to the need to improve the tattoo after healing are free of charge up to one year since the tattoo was done. After one year, the correction is payable.
14. The studio provides all information about the healing and care of the tattoo and has specially designed cosmetics.
15. Tattoo artists reserve the right to refuse a tattoo without giving a reason and it causes a refund of the deposit.
16. Customer can have one accompanying person.
17. Eating, drinking and smoking in the studio is strictly prohibited.